News & Downloads
07 July 2017
Unlock the saving potential of your steam using Heliex’s unique technology Are you purchasing a new steam boiler? Take the opportunity to upgrade your boiler and generate a low-cost and sustainable supply of electricity or compressed air at the same time.
07 July 2017
The Heliex Zero Capex Scheme allows you to generate a low-cost supply of electricity, with absolutely no capital investment. We’ll supply the Heliex GenSet and take care of all installation and maintenance at no cost to you.
05 June 2017
The modification of a biomass heating plant to a small cogeneration plant brings financial and sustainable benefits to an Austrian town.
18 May 2017
Marco Iezzi, Heliex Director of Thermodynamics, will present on: Enabling Solid Biomass Fired Small Scale Cogeneration Systems with the Twin Screw Wet Steam Expander Technology
- Heliex is presenting a paper and exhibiting at EUBCE 2017
- Heliex Power launches three products to maximise energy efficiency
- Full Steam Ahead
- Steam power boosts energy returns at Daventry biomass plant
- Biomass recycling site to benefit from CHP
- Heliex Biomass CHP in Italy
- Buying and Using Utilities: Golden Age of Steam Returns to Cut Energy Bills
- How much are you really paying for your electricity?
- Heliex Power receives ISO: 9001:2015 Certification
- Business Quarterly: Heliex Powers on Overseas
- The Big Interview: Dan Wright, founder of energy conversion giant Heliex
- RHI Update: Changes to the Renewable Heat Incentive (RHI) Solid Biomass Combined Heat and Power (CHP) Tariff
- October 2016 RHI update: Act now - improved returns for biomass CHP systems isong Heliex Generator sets
- Scottish engineering firm heads East
- Heat and Steam Don't go to Waste - Diesel and Gas Turbine Worldwide Article December 2015
- British Cleantech makes entry into Egypt