We help clients in the global chemicals industry to cut their energy costs.
The chemicals industry is one of the world's largest energy consumers. Most chemical production sites utilise steam, which is frequently used in processes and offers many opportunities for the installation of a Heliex Steam Expander System.
By generating a supply of low cost electricity our customers benefit from an attractive return on investment, security of supply and improved environmental impact.
The high temperatures and significant amounts of steam required in the chemical industries results in many opportunities for energy recovery. The Heliex system is an excellent solution for the chemicals industry because:
- Wet steam can be used without damage to the machine
- A range of steam pressures and varying flow rates can be accommodated
- It's an excellent utilisation of excess steam that might otherwise be wasted
- Installed in parallel with an existing Pressure Reduction Valve (PRV) it doesn't interfere with production processes
- The packaged machine is a simple plus and play installation
Please the video below for a general overview of how the Heliex system works.